Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Year Art Resolution - and this Blog is Moving!


 

 I wrote a really nice long inspirational New Years post today about painting more, and you can read it here! (or on my Patreon page.)

What I really want to say here is that my blog is moving! I'm retiring this location and continuing with the occasional Art Journal posts on my new website blog... 

(Update: Nah, don't go there either I decided not to use a website blog. Just go straight to my Patreon, EVERYTHING gets posted there!! 😃 And tons of free public posts to entertain you if you don't want to subscribe yet.)

Or even better, you can always find them on my Patreon page.

I won't delete this blog, I just won't post here any more. Thanks for being great fans! See ya around on the web in other places.

Happy New Year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...